In 2015, we successfully helped hundreds of event organizers with their online event registration/ticketing and saved them tens of thousands of dollars in ticketing fee commissions. Event organizers are using Event Smart for a variety of events and in a variety of ways, such as:
- Sell tickets and accept registrations for business conferences and training
- Sell tickets to parties, concerts, shows, tours, and other great performances
- Sell tickets to independent events like classes, education courses, etc.
- Raise money for adoptions and non-profit causes, class reunions, church events, etc.
- Organize corporate training and internal events
With Event Smart, not only can you sell tickets and registrations online, but you can host your blog, create custom pages, scan tickets, create custom registration forms, and let your attendees do great stuff like register for more than one event at a time, and much more. And those are just a few ways and reasons that people are using Event Smart as an alternative to other online event registration companies like Eventbrite and Cvent.
Contact us if you want to talk about how you can use Event Smart.
2015 by the Numbers and Milestones
This is just a small piece of all the action happening for the Event Smart network. As we gear up for 2016, we want to take a look back at the growth we’ve seen. Here are some numbers and milestones that capture the excitement of the past year since we’ve launched:
- Number of tickets sold: 15,500
- Countries where events were held: 9
- Customer Service Ratings: 88% Happiness
- Savings for event organizers: ~ $50,000+
In addition, our greatest accomplishments are your accomplishments; your success means just as much to us. This is some of the great feedback we’ve received:
“Thanks Event Smart Team. Our Event was well organized because of Event Smart Registration Process, Verification of registration code. Everything was perfect.”~ Deepak Rampal
“This is the first time I’ve used Event Smart, and I’m happily amazed at how good it is. We just launched our email campaign for an event today, and the service is functioning just as it should–plus, I’m discovering new capabilities as we go. The app is far more complete in functionality and usability than I expected. Well done.” ~ Ken Croley
To further our customers’ success and satisfaction, we released several significant features and made lots of enhancements during 2015.
- Printable/e-tickets and Ticket Scanning.
- Multiple Event Registration features
- Promotion & Discount codes
- Four new payment gateways (Authorize.net SIM, iDeal/Mollie, Sage Pay, Vanco)
- People Administration
- Infusionsoft Integration
- Embeddable ticket selectors
- Network stability
- Live chat for sales
- and many other network improvements to messages, ticket scanning, admin interfaces, etc.
🎉 Here is to 2015!
Our progress and success in 2015 is leading to some pretty great things in 2016, too.
- Modern REST API for reading and writing to your event data (for use in custom applications/mobile apps)
- Recording a history of Messages that have been sent to registrants/ticket buyers
- Adding support for custom domains so you can get a unique web address for your event website
- Making it easier to reassign an attendee from one event/datetime to another
- Making it easier for your audience to sign up on a wait list
- Allow you to create a schedule of recurring events
- Support for more languages
- More convenient feature/plan subscription management
- More video documentation
Note: The 2016 roadmap is not in any particular order and is subject to change.
2016 is shaping up to be a great year for the Event Smart online event registration and ticketing website network.
Contact us today if you have any questions about how you can use Event Smart for your events.