With Event Smart you can use your own payment gateway account to get paid directly for your online event registrations and ticket sales. Today, we’d like to announce that we’ve added ipay88 to the Event Smart network for Malaysia as new ways to get paid directly. If you currently have an account with either of these gateways, or want to get a higher level of service and better transaction rates then we encourage you to consider using one of these gateways.
iPay88 is a leading regional Payment Gateway Provider in South East Asia. They have over 180 strong team of professionals in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand. Since 2006, iPay88 has successfully providing merchants with competitive advantage through e-commerce and online payment services to more than 5000 merchants globally and regionally. The Malaysia operation arm, is notified under Malaysia’s Payment System Act and also PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) compliant. As a leading local Internet payment service provider, the company launched it multi-currency gateway in February in year 2009 and become the first and the only local regulated payment service provider that providing internet payment processing for e-commerce in foreign currency.
Why choose ipay88?
• Low setup cost & maintenance fee
• Low transaction charges (As low as 2.9%)
• Fast settlement period (5 business days)
• No hidden cost / deposits / transaction quotas
Information and Requirements
- An account with iPay88 (Malaysia) is required to accept payments.
- Your base of operations (i.e. the location of the event organizer / merchant) in Event Espresso should be set to Malaysia.
- Event Smart documentation for ipay88